Westwood Village Parking
Current open lots in the District:
Broxton Public Parking Struture rates and hours of operation:
Sunday – Thursday: 7:00am – 12:30am
Friday & Saturday: 7:00am – 2:30am
2 Hours Free
Additional 20 Mins $1.50
Evening $5.00 after 5pm
- CVS Parking Lot on Weyburn Ave: Open 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Le Conte & Broxton Surface Lot: Open 7:00am to 5:00pm
LA Mayor Relaxed Parking Enforcement
The Los Angeles Department of Transportation Saturday announced it will extend its relaxed parking enforcement regulations until July 6, as some Safer at Home orders are still in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“LADOT has also extended the deadline for payment on existing parking fines to July 6,” officials said. “While residents are encouraged to pay any existing fines if they are able, there will be no increase in fines for failure to pay until July 6.”
“While certain parking regulations are relaxed, others remain enforced to ensure that emergency services and other city functions continue operation.”
LADOT has relaxed parking enforcement on:
- Residential street sweeping;
- Expired registration on vehicles;
- Peak/rush hour and gridlock zone parking restrictions;
- Abandoned vehicles or vehicles parked overnight; and
- Vehicles displaying recently expired permits within preferential parking districts, which will have a two-week grace period following the expiration.
Additionally, no parking fines will be increased until after July 6, there will be an extended grace period for people dropping off or picking up, and immediate extensions on all deadlines for payments until July 6.
Note that parking meter restrictions remain in place to encourage turnover for pick-up and delivery needs.*
* These policies are temporary measures.